1. Which 11 letter word is often pronounced incorrectly? Which 11 letter word is often pronounced incorrectly?
2. Next 3 letters What is the next 3 letters in this riddle? o t t f f s s _ _ _
3. Some left over What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left over?
4. Name three consecutive days Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
5. I know a word of letters three I know a word of letters three, add two and fewer there will be?
6. This is going to make you so MAD This is going to make you so MAD! There are three words in the English language that end in "gry". ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very carefully, I've given you the third word. What is it? _______gry?
7. There is a word There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great woman. What is the word?
8. Common English verb What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters?
9. Which word Which word in the English language becomes shorter when it is lengthened?
10. A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, "twelve." The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, "six." The member replied, "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said ,"ten" and the man replied, "five." But he was not let in.
11. Question and Answer There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?
12. Question and Answer The word 'FACETIOUSLY' contains the six vowels, A-E-I-O-U and Y, in their alphabetical order. Can you find another English word that does the same?
13. Question and Answer How do you spell a hated opponent with three letters?
16. Question and Answer What word if pronounced right is wrong but if pronounced wrong is right?
19. Question and Answer What english word means burning wood when you take away the first letter of the word?
20. Question and Answer I know a word of letters three, add two and fewer there will be?
21. Question and Answer What is the longest word in the dictionary?
22. Question and Answer I'm a word that's hardly there. Take away my start, and I'm an herbal flair. What am I?
23. Question and Answer What 7 letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?
24. Question and Answer What common English word will describe a person or thing as not being found in any place and yet with no changes other than a space between syllables, will correctly describe that person or thing as being actually present at this very moment?
25. Take some away Take away my first letter and I am unchanged: Take away my second letter and I am unchanged: Take away all my remaining letters and I am still unchanged! What am I?
26. I am words in a sentence, and my answer is hard to figure out. I am words in a sentence, and my answer is hard to figure out. What am I?
27. Shortest complete sentence I am the shortest complete sentence in the English language. What am I?
28. What word contains all of the twenty six letters? What word contains all of the twenty six letters?
29. What word? What word starting with BR, that with the addition of the letter E, becomes another word that sounds the same as the first?