1. What Roars, Grinds boulders to sand, Softens wood, and supports all life? What Roars, Grinds boulders to sand, Softens wood, and supports all life?
2. I am poison to the fishes. Part carbon, part water, I am poison to the fishes. Many have falsely claimed my name, for I am the pause that refreshes. What am I?
3. I have rivers yet no water I have streets but no pavement. I have cities but no buildings. I have forests yet no trees. I have rivers yet no water. What am I?
4. I am the beginning of eternity I am the beginning of eternity and the end of time and space. I am the beginning of every end and the end of every place... What am I?
5. I live in happiness Men can carry me to their grave, though i never truly die. I live in happiness, through people who know me. Some never find me, others get children from me, yet most men look for me, instead they find someone else. What Am I?
6. I am taller than a house, yet smaller than a mouse I am taller than a house, yet smaller than a mouse, what am I? (hint) it's bigger than it seems
7. Cannot be seen, Can be captured All about, but cannot be seen, Can be captured, cannot be held, No throat, but can be heard. What is it?
8. A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose, and a sack of corn. A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose, and a sack of corn. He came upon a stream with a little boat waiting in it. The man could only take himself and one other thing - the fox, the goose, or the sack of corn. How did the man get all three things across the stream in one trip?
9. I have a bed but can not sleep I have a bed but can not sleep, i have a mouth but can not speak, i have a bank but have no money ......... What am i?
10. I run through the field all day I run through the field all day with my tongue hanging out. At night I sleep not alone. What am I?
11. No matter how little or how much you use me, you change me every month. No matter how little or how much you use me, you change me every month. What am I?
12. I am bigger than Venus but smaller than Uranus. I am bigger than Venus but smaller than Uranus. I am a living rock. What am I??
13. Covered in flowers I have four legs but never walk I may be covered in flowers but have no soil I hold food three times a day but never eat a meal. What am I?
14. What won't break What won't break if you throw it off the highest building in the world, but will break if you place it in the ocean?
15. Question and Answer I am the center of gravity, hold a capital situation in Vienna, and as I am foremost in every victory, am allowed by all to be invaluable. Though I am invisible, I am clearly seen in the midst of a river. I could name three who are in love with me and have three associates in vice. It is vain that you seek me for I have long been in heaven yet even now lie embalmed in the grave. What am I?
16. Question and Answer Feed me and I Live. Give me Drink and I Die. What Am I?
17. Question and Answer The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
18. What Am I? No legs have I to dance, No lungs have I to breathe, No life have I to live or die, And yet I do all three. What am I?
19. Question and Answer A time when they're green, a time when they're brown, But both of these times, cause me to frown. But just in between, for a very short while, They're perfect and yellow, and cause me to smile! What am I talking about here?
20. Question and Answer I come in different shapes and sizes. Part of me are curves, others are straight. You can put me anywhere you like, but there is only one right place for me. What am I?
21. What Am I? With pointed fangs it sits in wait, With piercing force its doles out fate, Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might, Eternally joining in a single bite. What am I?
22. Your journey is long Inside me you'll find comfort and warmth, but outside my tongue, your journey is long. Tied up safe, but using no rope, a worn away soul, sheds little hope. What am I?
23. What Am I? What Am I? A skin have I, more eyes than one. I can be very nice when I am done. What Am I?
24. What Am I? What am I? I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into air. What am I?
25. What am I? I am served at a table, In gatherings of two or four: Served small, white and round. You'll love some, And that's part of the fun. What am I?
26. Walked into a bar. What did the person say when he walked into a bar?
27. Scary as a ghost Empty as space , Scary as a ghost, I appear every night What am I ?
28. Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouthless mutters. Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouthless mutters. What am I?
29. When I am up I am down When I am up I am down. When I am left I am right. What am I?