1. Three cats catch three mice If three cats catch three mice in three minutes, how many cats would be needed to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes?
2. Until i am measured Until i am measured I am not known Yet how yow miss me When i have flown.
3. How could the cowboy travel on friday How could the cowboy travel on friday then sleep two days then travel back home on friday.
4. Question and Answer A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!' The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
5. Question and Answer This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!
6. Question and Answer There is a barrel with no lid and some wine in it. 'This barrel of wine is more than half full,' said Curly. 'No it's not,' says Mo. 'It's less than half full.' Without any measuring implements and without removing any wine from the barrel, how can they easily determine who is correct?
7. Question and Answer You are in a room that is completely bricked in on all four sides, including the ceiling and floor. You have nothing but a mirror and a wooden table in the room with you. How do you get out?
8. Question and Answer I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many. If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many. How many cages and canaries do I have?
9. Question and Answer After teaching his class all about roman numerals (X = 10, IX = 9 and so on) the teacher asked his class to draw a single continuous line and turn IX into 6. The only stipulation the teacher made was that the pen could not be lifted from the paper until the line was complete?
10. Question and Answer Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunnelling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?
11. Question and Answer On a fine sunny day a ship was in the harbour. All of a sudden the ship began to sink. There was no storm and nothing wrong with the ship yet it sank right in front of the spectators eyes. What caused the ship to sink?
12. Question and Answer An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?
13. Question and Answer You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island. Explain how the tractor got there?
14. Question and Answer A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose and a sack of corn. He came upon a stream which he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other - the fox, the goose, or the corn - at a time. He could not leave the fox alone with the goose or the goose alone with the corn. How does he get all safely over the stream?
15. Question and Answer Four jolly men sat down to play, And played all night till break of day. They played for cash and not for fun, With a separate score for every one. When it came time to square accounts, they all had made quite fair amounts. Now, not one has lost and all have gained - Tell me now, this can you explain?
16. Question and Answer What's hot and yellow and goes round and round and round?
19. Question and Answer Why is milk the fastest thing in the world?
25. Question and Answer What do you get if you cross a pig with a leopard?
26. Question and Answer What did one raspberry say to the other raspberry?