1. How can this be possible? Two fathers and two sons went fishing one day. They were there the whole day and only caught 3 fish. One father said, that is enough for all of us, we will have one each. How can this be possible?
2. What shines in the morn and what takes my place at night? I shine in the sky rise in the morn i fade way at night and leave beautiful colors behind. what shines in the morn and what takes my place at night?
3. Which bird? Which bird does not belong in this group? Finch, gull, eagle, ostrich, or sparrow?
4. How did he escape with his life? A king decided to let a prisoner try to escape the prison with his life. The king placed 2 marbles in a jar that was glued to a table. One of the marbles was supposed to be black, and one was supposed to be blue. If the prisoner could pick the blue marble, he would escape the prison with his life. If he picked the black marble, he would be executed. However, the king was very mean, and he wickedly placed 2 black marbles in the jars and no blue marbles. The prisoner witnessed the king only putting 2 black marbles in the jars. If the jar was not see-through and the jar was glued to the table and that the prisoner was mute so he could not say anything, how did he escape with his life?
5. What are they? Walk on the living, they don't even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What are they?
6. Place an apple There are 20 people in an empty, square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it. If you are not allowed to move in any way (other than your eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?
7. Children's names A pregnant lady named her children: Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie and Lara. What will she name her next child? Jessica, Katie, Abby or Tilly?
8. Which clock works best Which clock works best, the one that loses a minute a day, or the one that doesn't work at all?
9. What kind of coat? What kind of coat can be put on only when wet?
10. How can that be? You give someone a dollar. You are this person's brother, but the person is not your brother. How can that be?
11. You can't keep this until you have given it. You can't keep this until you have given it.
12. What is it? What is it that you ought to keep after you have given it to someone else?
13. How can you leave a room with two legs and return with six legs How can you leave a room with two legs and return with six legs
14. A forest exists A forest exists somewhere on Earth. This forest has no life except for trees. After a storm, a tree was hit by lightning and falls. What sound would it make?
15. Only speaks when spoken too What can you hear, but not see, and only speaks when spoken too?
16. Where is the white house? If the green house is on the right side of the road, and the red house is on the left side of the road, where is the white house?
17. Everything I say to you is a lie A man walks up to you on a street and says to you "Everything I say to you is a lie." Is he telling the truth or is he lying?
18. Some will use me Some will use me, while others will not, some have remembered, while others have forgot. For profit or gain, I'm used expertly, I can't be picked off the ground or tossed into the sea. Only gained from patience and time, can you unravel my rhyme?
19. A tree doubled A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years. How many years did it take for the tree to reach half its maximum height?
21. A village in Africa A psychologist goes to a village in Africa and decides to compare foot size to intelligence. He notes that in general, as foot size increases, so does intelligence. How can this be?
22. What is shaped like a box? What is shaped like a box, has no feet, and runs up and down?
23. Eat for breakfast What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
25. Three playing cards in a row. Three playing cards in a row. Can you name them with these clues? There is a two to the right of a king. A diamond will be found to the left of a spade. An ace is to the left of a heart. A heart is to the left of a spade. Now, identify all three cards.
26. A train just leaves a station A train just leaves a station and enters a tunnel. Where is the best place for a claustrophobic person to sit?
27. Choose the correct path You are walking down a road and you encounter a fork in the road and you do not know the correct way to go. There are two men standing at the junction and both know the correct road. One man always lies, and the other man always tells the truth, but you do not know who is the liar and who is the one who tells the truth. You can only ask each man one question, but it must be the same question for both. What is the question that would allow you to get the information necessary to choose the correct path?