2. Of no use to one Of no use to one Yet absolute bliss to two. The small boy gets it for nothing. The young man has to lie for it. The old man has to buy it. The baby's right, The lover's privilege, The hypocrite's mask. To the young girl, faith: To the married woman, hope: To the old maid, charity.
4. What can be swallowed? What can be swallowed, but can also swallow you?
5. Rows quickly with four oars Who is it that rows quickly with four oars but never comes out from under his own roof?
7. Go on red and stop on green When do u go on red and stop on green?
8. I destroy everything I touch I fly without wing. I stand without leg. I destroy everything I touch. What am I?
10. Butter out the window Why did the kid throw butter out the window?
11. Which do you light first? You are in a cold house in the winter. It is dark. You have one match. There is a candle and there is a wood burning stove. Which do you light first?
12. Standing behind you How can you physically stand behind your father while he is standing behind you?
13. How much dirt? How much dirt is in a hole 3 feet wide and 4 feet deep?
14. WHAT BIRD CAN LIFT THE HEAVIES WEIGHTS? WHAT BIRD CAN LIFT THE HEAVIES WEIGHTS?
15. Three sons David's father has three sons : Snap, Krackel, and _____ ?
17. How do you drop an egg How do you drop an egg five feet without it breaking?
19. Your exact weight A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
21. What did the two volcanos say What did the two volcanoes say to each other on valentine's day?
22. How many fish are in my basket? Ten fish I caught without an eye, and nine without a tail. Half of eight, and six missing heads, landed in my pail. Who can tell me, as I ask it, how many fish are in my basket?
25. What part of the turkey has the most feathers? What part of the turkey has the most feathers?
26. House with no electricity You are in a house with no electricity. you go through the red door, then you go through the black door, then you go through the orange door, then you go through the white door, then you go through the purple door, then you go through the yellow door, then you go through the green door, then you go through the brown door, then you go through the special door. there is an alligator and an electric chair. which would you rather die?
27. How many people are in the Mustard family? Mr. and Mrs. Mustard have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Mustard family?
28. What clothing does a house wear. What clothing does a house wear.
29. A man with no eyes A man with no eyes went out to view the skies. He came upon an apple tree with apples on it. He nor took apples nor left apples. How many apples were on the tree?