1. What question What question can you never truthfully say yes to?
2. There is a man in jail There is a man in jail. You want to visit him but you must be related to him. You tell the police officer, "Okay, but you will figure this out..." Here is the riddle: Brothers and sisters, I have none. But this man's father Is my Father's son. Can you figure out how he is related to him?
3. What is black when you buy it What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
4. For some I go fast For some I go fast for others I'm slow. To most people, I'm an obsession relying on me is a well practiced lesson.
6. A guy is in his car and he gets sniped with a sniper. A guy is in his car and he gets sniped with a sniper. but there is no bullets in his windshield or windows. How is this possible?
7. Brush your teeth What do you sit in, sleep on and, brush your teeth with?
8. I move like the wind I move like the wind, I reflect what you see. I am many colors, although I may not be. I see everything around the world without moving. I have been here since before inhabitants on this planet. I can twist and turn without feeling. I can get angry and throw a temper without being ashamed. I am used by every one. No one knows where I came from. What can you conclude from these hints?
10. If the king sits on gold who sits on silver ? If the king sits on gold who sits on silver ?
11. What can burn the eyes? What can burn the eyes, sting the mouth, yet be consumed?
12. Empty at night What is it that is full all-day and empty at night?
13. If you have one pound of rocks and one pound of feathers If you have one pound of rocks and one pound of feathers, which one will weigh more?
14. What is big and heavy What is big and heavy and sounds like mouses.
15. It stands on one leg with its heart in its head. It stands on one leg with its heart in its head. What is it?
16. How many sock must the man grab in order to insure a pair of same colored socks? A man was getting ready for a date. After dresssing himself, he suddenly realized he had forgotten to grab a pair of socks. The man had 100 pair, half black-half white. The light was out in his bedroom but he could feel his way around the darkness and find the sock drawer. Because of the darkness, the man could only feel around for socks. He couldn't see the color and because he was a slob the black and white socks where all mixed up together in the drawer... How many sock must the man grab in order to insure a pair of same colored socks?
17. There are no doors to this stronghold, yet thieves break in and steal the gold. With marble walls as white as milk, an inner skin as soft as silk, inside a fountain crystal clear, a golden apple does appear. There are no doors to this stronghold, yet thieves break in and steal the gold. What is it?
18. A family lived in a round house A family lived in a round house. There was a father, chef, grandma, grandpa, and three kids. They heard the children scream.The father and chef said they were in the kitchen using sharp knives, the grandpa said he was reading the newspaper, and the grandma said she was in the corner knitting. Who killed the children?
19. Needs no winding What is the time-piece, That needs no winding?
20. What is it? There is something which doesn't make noise when it's alive, but makes noise when it is dead. What is it?
21. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a wolf? What do you get when you cross a snowman with a wolf?
23. What color is the bear? There is a house. That house has 4 walls. Each wall has a window. Each window is facing south. A bear walks by the house. What color is the bear?
24. What can fill a room but takes up no space? What can fill a room but takes up no space?
26. A very vicious dog is tied to a tree. A very vicious dog is tied to a tree. If you came close enough, you'ed lose your head. If he sees you, he'll follow your every step. Your basket ball rolls past the dog. If you are alone, how do you get your ball back with out being mutilated?
27. Three old ladies are at their first baseball game. Three old ladies are at their first baseball game. They are drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels and it is almost gone. Based on that information, what inning is it, and how many are on base?
28. Into the water What goes into the water red and comes out black?
29. A cowboy rode to an inn on Friday A cowboy rode to an inn on Friday stayed two nights and left on Friday. How could that be?