1. How can this be possible? The 22nd and 24th presidents of the United States of America had the same parents, but were not brothers. How can this be possible?
2. What are the only 2 states that have their state name in their capital? What are the only 2 states that have their state name in their capital?
3. Author of romantic fiction Chuck, a bestselling author of romantic fiction, had suspected for some time that his wife Eva was unfaithful, though he had no proof. One afternoon, while Chuck was working on his latest bodice-ripper, Eva mentioned that she intended to go to the movies and would be out for a few hours. As Eva went to the door, Chuck looked at her pensively, then resumed his work. Three hours later, Eva returned, took her coat off and asked Chuck weather he wanted some coffee. When she returned from the kitchen, Chuck asked her to sit down as he wanted to talk to her. "Eva," he said, "I want a divorce." Can you figure out how he knew?
4. A full grown beard A boy had just go out of the shower and getting ready for his prom, shaved, and with cologne and there was going to be a after party and his mom, and dad said be home for the next sunrise and he was home for the next sunrise but with a full grown beard how can this be?
5. I am needed in order to live. I am plentiful in this world. I can kill one and save another. I can be invisible with the help of my friends of air and earth. I am needed in order to live.
6. A brother who won the lottery A top brain surgeon has a brother who won the lottery. Although the man who won the lottery did not have a brother. How could this be?
7. Three men were walking out one day. Three men were walking out one day. Then it started raining hard. They raced 4 blocks to there house. When they got in, one man didnt get his hair wet. They did not have an umbrella, or a hat. How can this be?
8. I'm as plain to see as black & white. I'm as plain to see as black & white. I prefer to roam about at night. Just don't attack or startle me. Or odoriferous emissions may result you see. I'm an omnivore yes it's true. But what's my name tell me do.
9. A beautiful pear tree A farmer in California owns a beautiful pear tree. He supplies the fruit to a nearby grocery store. The store owner has called the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. The farmer knows that the main trunk has 24 branches. Each branch has exactly 12 boughs and each bough has exactly 6 twigs. Since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver?
10. My host thinks I'm an irritation, a bother, a pain. My host thinks I'm an irritation, a bother, a pain. But he can't evict me, so here I will remain. Then one day I'm taken and ranked among my peers. Can you guess just what I am? Then you might call me dear.
11. Trying to get to Truthsville You are walking down the road trying to get to Truthsville. You keep walking until you hit a fork in the road with a guy standing in the middle. Now one road from the fork leads to Truthsville and the other goes to Liarsburg and the guy is from one of these towns and he says he will let you ask him one question. What do you ask him to get him to take you to Truthsville?
12. Sinking boat Imagine if you were in a sinking boat 50 miles out in the Indian ocean. There was lots of sharks around the sinking boat and there was no large items in the boat to block the hole up . How would you get out of it?
13. How many handshakes If seven people meet each other and each shakes hands only once with each of the others, how many handshakes will there have been?
14. Skinnier than a rectangle I have four sides I'm the most common shape but I'm skinnier than a rectangle what am I?
15. What goes through towns up hills but never moves? What goes through towns up hills but never moves?
16. How can this be? A boy is rushed into hospital with his father. They had been involved in a car accident. The doctor rushes out and screams that's my son about the boy how can this be?
17. Through the forest Alice is walking through the forest of forgetfulness. She wants to know what day of the week it is. She stops and asks a lion and a unicorn. Now the lion lies all of the time on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The unicorn always lies on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Alice asks the lion what day it is, he says, "Well, yesterday was one of my lying days." Alice can't figure it out just from the lion's answer so she asks the unicorn and the unicorn says, "Yesterday was also one of my lying days." What day is it?
18. You must keep this thing You must keep this thing, its loss will affect your brothers. For once yours is lost, it will soon be lost by others.
19. Sign on the barber's door A sign on the barber's door says "I shave only those who do not shave themselves". Does the barber shave himself?
20. Whats a greenhouse made of? If a black house is made of black bricks, a white house of white bricks, a blue house of blue bricks, a yellow house of yellow bricks, and a purple house of purple bricks, whats a greenhouse made of?
21. Why doesn't he take the elevator all the way up to his apartment? This guy living on the 20th floor in an apartment building got up early each morning to go to work in a downtown store. He always went into the elevator on the 20th floor and rode down to the entrance (1st floor). When he came home he always rode the elevator from the entrance and up to the 8th floor. He walked out of the elevator and walked the stairs up to his apartment on the 20th floor. Why doesn't he take the elevator all the way up to his apartment?
22. How is this possible? A woman gives birth to two boys on the same day of the same month of the same year but they're not twins how is this possible?
23. Four men sat down to play Four men sat down to play. They played all night till break of day. They played for gold and not for fun. With separate scores for everyone. When they had come to square accounts. They all had made quite fair amounts. Can you the paradox explain. If no one lost, how all could gain?
24. How much higher would the nail be? When John was six years old he hammered a nail into his favorite tree to mark his height. Ten years later at age sixteen, John returned to see how much higher the nail was. If the tree grew by five centimeters each year, how much higher would the nail be?
25. Which of the men is so prudent and wise Which of the men is so prudent and wise as to say who drives me on my path, when I rise up strong, at times severe, powerfully prominent, sometimes vengeful, I travel throughout the land, burn houses, seized plunder? Smoke rises, grey over rooftops. The trees on earth shall be, the violent death of men, when I shake the woods, the flowering forests, fell tall trees, roofed with rain, by the highest powers, driven in my wandering, widely sent: I have on my back what once covered men, body and soul, both in water. Say who covers me, or how I am called, that bears that burden.